Functional and Integrative Wellness Coaching for Women (Single Session)
This initial session lasts 90 minutes and is a great way to see if Wellness Coaching is right for you. If you’re ready to get started with a 6 or 12 week session see below.
Prior to our coaching session you will be given comprehensive Functional and Integrative questionnaires tailored to your unique needs. I ask that you complete and return these documents one week prior to the consultation so that I can thoroughly review prior and then we can dive right in to the topics that are most important to you during the consultation.
Please keep in mind I will only work within my scope of practice. I do not diagnose medical conditions or prescribe medications. I will provide you with education and recommendations during the appointment using a Functional and Integrative approach within my scope of practice as a Wellness Coach.
Functional and Integrative Expert Speaker, Writer, and Teacher
Looking for an expert on Functional and Integrative Medicine for Women to speak at your next event? Interview for an article, podcast, or television show?
I would love to work with you. Please contact me for further details.
Recent and Upcoming Presentations:
- “Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements” Mayo Clinic Integrative Nursing Conference, July 2018.
- “Aromatherapy” St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, October 2019.
- “A Functional Medicine Approach to NAFLD” Mn Functional Medicine Group: Spring 2020
- “Food As Medicine”: Lake City, MN Public Library
- “A Functional Approach to NAFLD” Mayo Clinic Pharmacology Conference: May 2020
- “Gardening and Social Determinants of Community Health” Mayo Clinic Integrative Nursing Conference: July 2020